What an exciting time to get married! The happy couple has more resources now than ever before to experience the wedding of their dreams. From Pinterest to Etsy to Wedding Wire, we not only have the opportunity to gain insight on the latest and most glamorous trends but we can also read real reviews on the best vendors for our big day.
As beneficial as these resources are, they are not the brains behind these masterpiece weddings, but are simply basic guides to give the couple ideas.
After the proposal, the first step a couple usually takes is selecting a time frame for when they want to tie the knot. What happens after the first of many decisions? Don’t become overwhelmed! A professional wedding planner has the experience and expertise to guide and educate you in the right direction.
The first thing many couples cross off of their list when deciding their budget is hiring a planner. Unfortunately, most couples only see the big picture and not the small (and many) details that go into designing it.
Imagine this: A team has no coach. They are capable of leading most of their practices, but game day comes and the team struggles with trying to coach and play at the same time. If the team invested more money in hiring a coach over selecting the best uniforms and tastiest thirst quenchers, they would have the results they had hoped for rather than a bunch of nice things thrown together, with a loss instead of a win.
Okay, maybe this is a completely different scenario than your wedding day, but it does make sense when you think about it. Without a planner, you may have a beautiful wedding, but you may risk not being able to enjoy your big night because of the stresses of having to make sure everything is set up and going as planned throughout the night.
We provide you with the top five reasons we believe having a planner is essential in guaranteeing that you are a guest at your wedding, and not just the host.
- A wedding planner has connections. They can immediately provide you with vendor options based on your style, budget, and aspirations. The best part about a planner’s connections: They can deter you from a vendor who may not be the best fit for the night you are hoping for. Online reviews are based off of the opinions of complete strangers that could have entirely different taste than you.
- We will group your vendors together and make sure they are aware of where they need to be and when, as well as any concerns you may have. They are all on the same page and you don’t have to worry about contacting them all or potentially face any challenges that may arise on the big day. Leave it up to us to make sure that your phone stays silent.
- There should always be a Plan B and sometimes even a Plan C. We have likely seen it all, and whatever problem may surface, we have the experience to solve it on the spot. No one wants to spend their wedding day stressing about the possibilities of a problem.
- Your friends and family can enjoy your special day and make memories with you along the way. We love our close ones and value their opinions, but ultimately it is your wedding. Mom and your best friend can help you make some tough decisions, but having to plan or set up your wedding does not and should not have to be on them. Besides, they will be getting their hair done right next to you while we perfect every detail up until the celebration begins. You want them to enjoy your wedding along side of you not working.
- Although there are many reasons to hire a planner, perhaps the most important reason is that investing in a planner could actually save you money. Professional wedding planners know the best vendors for the best price as well as how you can choose (or rent) the most charming decor.